Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
All the content on whatsappapkdownload.com is either submitted to whatsappapkdownload.com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17 , U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
whatsappapkdownload.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copy right Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on whatsappapkdownload.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through an search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be label for damaged (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of and exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in whatsappapkdownload.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
all the requests should be emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Please allow us 3-5 business days for an email response.